For every submitted article, the author is obliged to follow the terms and conditions in accordance with Style Guide of Aulad (can be downloaded on the Style Guide page)
- The manuscript has never been published and is the result of a research
- Written either in Indonesian lenguage or in English using the standard of academic writing.
- The manuscript is written using the style of Aulad : The Journal on Early Childhood. The style is available on https://aulad.org/index.php/aulad
- The manuscript is written within 5000 to 6000 words by APA (American Psychological Association)
- It is recommended to write the manuscript using Mendeley software as its reference management.
- The manuscript is submitted online. The online submission could be conducted through https://aulad.org/index.php/aulad (register)
- The manuscript submitted would be categorized into three: accepted, need to be revised, and rejected.