Aulad : The Journal on Early Childhood ISSN Print : 2655-4798 ; Online: 2655-433X is a periodically scientific journal published by Program Studi PG-PAUD Fakultas Ilmu Pendidikan Universitas Pahlawan Tuanku Tambusai, Riau, Indonesia. The journal focuses its scope on the issues on Early Childhood. We invite scientists, scholars, researchers, as well as profesionnals to publish their researches in our Journal. This Journal is published every April, August and December annually.
Scientific paper submitted to this journal should follow the following guidelines:
- The manuscript has never been published and is the result of a research
- Written either in Indonesian lenguage or in English using the standard of academic writing.
- The manuscript is written using the style of Aulad : The Journal on Early Childhood. The style is available on https://aulad.org/index.php/aulad
- The manuscript is written within 5000 to 6000 words by APA (
American Psychological Association)
- It is recommended to write the manuscript using Mendeley software as its reference management.
- The manuscript is submitted online. The online submission could be conducted through https://aulad.org/index.php/aulad (register)
- The manuscript submitted would be categorized into three: accepted, need to be revised, and rejected.